[ecf-dev] ECF demo videos for Ganymede/ECF 2.0.0

Hi Folks,

Lynn Gayowski (Eclipse Foundation) has sent out a general call to all Ganymede projects for the creation of 15-minute demo videos. I've agreed to do one for ECF, but we can/could do more than one.

For the one I was going to do I would like to enlist the participation of:

1) Mustafa (real-time shared editing)
2) Markus (discovery)
3) Jan (remote services/r-OSGi)

I think it would be terrific if others would like to create videos for other areas of ECF (e.g. new UI/presence support/BugDay additions/p2/mylyn integration/screen capture, etc). If you would like to do this please speak up and we'll make it happen.

Also if Mustafa, Markus, and/or Jan would like to do a video on their own that's fine too. My understanding is that the video demo would have to be done sometime before the Ganymede release date (June 25).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top