Re: [ecf-dev] slides for review

Hi Folks,

I've produced a small set of slides for the Ganymede/ECF 2.0.0 release review. See this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Project_Review/ECF_2.0.0_Release_Review

I've turned these into the EF at this point, but if there are major errors/omissions, etc we can update them before the Ganymede review, which is currently scheduled for Wed, June 4 at 1500 UTC as shown here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
ECF committers,

If you want to include anything specific for the Ganymede review slides, please send me any slide/slides (in powerpoint) by Tues, May 27, 7am pacific time. I will be collating the slides that I have and producing the Ganymede review deck this evening (Mon) and Tues (27) am, and will turn them into EF by Tues at noon pacific. Just FYI, I will generally be creating the slides from three main sources:

1) New and Noteworthy contents over last year
2) Last year's 1.0 and 1.2 review 'what's next' items
3) Anything that other committers contribute as per above

Scott