[ecf-dev] slides for review

ECF committers,

If you want to include anything specific for the Ganymede review slides, please send me any slide/slides (in powerpoint) by Tues, May 27, 7am pacific time. I will be collating the slides that I have and producing the Ganymede review deck this evening (Mon) and Tues (27) am, and will turn them into EF by Tues at noon pacific.
Just FYI, I will generally be creating the slides from three main sources:

1) New and Noteworthy contents over last year
2) Last year's 1.0 and 1.2 review 'what's next' items
3) Anything that other committers contribute as per above

Scott

Back to the top