Re: [ecf-dev] ECF freeze and 2.0 endgame/branching

Scott Lewis wrote:
Does no target milestone set implicitly mean 2.0?

It implicitly means '2.0 if it can be done'...given freeze, technical feasibility, IP process, and other constraints. If with closer examination it cannot be done in 2.0, then either change target milestone (I believe all ECF committers can now change target milestone), or let me know and I will change it after I return on Mon.

-1 as I don't see how to mark stuff that I don't even plan on doing in
2.1. IMO no target milestone == not scheduled yet

Cheers
Markus

Back to the top