[ecf-dev] No ECF conference call today (5/20). Reschedule for 5/22

Hi Folks,

No ECF conference call today (5/20). I would like to reschedule for 5/22 (and repeating every other Thursday) at 11am pacific (1800 UTC). I've put this as an appointment on a public Google Calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=q0gpojsaatmup0uilkklpe409c%40group.calendar.google.com

If you can't make this day/time, please add a comment to the appointment, along with an indication of what day/time would work for you, and we'll adjust.

All ECF committers please plan on attending at least once a month.
Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top