Re: [ecf-dev] Where to work on 2.1?

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Hi all,

I assume HEAD is currently closed for 2.0.0 release preparations?!

Yes, except for bug fixes.

If so, where can 2.1 live? Do we want to branch 2.0 so HEAD can be used for API extending development?

I hadn't planned on creating a branch for a little while yet. Why don't we continue on HEAD for a little while longer (a week or so), so that we can concentrate on getting further bugs resolved for 2.0.0...and Ted and I will work on necessary changes to the build (to build off branch) to prepare for making the branch.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top