[ecf-dev] Re: ECF 2.0 release review request

Hi Scott,

How about June 25? But first you'll need to verify with Janet that her team will be able to approve your IP Log in time. They have been swamped with Ganymede work so we need to firm statement from them that they can do the necessary approval by June 18 for the June 25 review. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx