Re: Continuous Builds and Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment (was Re: [ecf-dev] Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5)

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:

2) Please add the J9 1.0 and 1.1 runtimes to your workspace configuration (see the link Jeff provides below)...so that the PDE can compile using a compatible EE for the relevant ECF plugins.

Hi,

does ECF's continuous build honour what is set as the Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment and use a matching EE for compilation?

Unfortunately, no. Ted and I are working on meeting the jar signing requirements of the Ganymede Simultaneous Release...and next up on the list is running test plugins as part of the automated build.

If people have some bandwidth for helping Ted (and me) get some of these build improvements in place it would be most welcome. There are a lot of things to do for the build right now, given that we are supplying p2, getting close to the end of the Ganymede release cycle, have to work around p2's patch issue, are adding things pretty steadily (e.g. yesterday r-OSGi + provider went into build, and initial cola contribution did also!...yay!), and Ted is not able to dedicate full time to that given his volunteer status (but he's uncomfortably close...thanks Ted).

Thanks,

Scott

Cheers
Markus