RE: [ecf-dev] Remote deployment

Hi Leen,

unfortunately, I didn't get an application for this project but I would be
very much interested to get somebody working on this. If we can't find a
student via GSOC, I could try to announce the project as a lab or semester
thesis at ETH but it then probably won't start before the fall semester.

Cheers,

Jan.

ETH Zurich, MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer,
Information and Communication Systems Research Group (IKS),
Department of Computer Science,
IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich Tel +41 44 632 30 38,
http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch