[ecf-dev] Google Summer of Code Application

Hey guys,

I purposed an IM for Eclipse for my Summer of Code application. I did
this without knowing about ECF and now that I do, I've revised my
application. I'd like to make a RCP application using ECF. It'd be
aimed at meeting developers needs, but would also be a fully
functional instant messenger. Just by looking around some, I've found
all sorts of cool support in ECF -- for file transfers and
multi-protocol messaging and voice (is this implemented yet?). I also
saw something very interesting --  Shared Object API. I'll have to
look into that more, but think it could have a lot of potential.
Anyway, come check out my application and maybe give me some feedback.
Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top