[ecf-dev] EclipseDay hosted by Google <-- working name

Hi fellow ECFers,

Following up on today's ECF phone conference:

This is the link to the proposed talks from a joint Eclipsers &
Googlers phone conference we held earlier today
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseDay_At_Googleplex

The event is to be hosted by Google - specifically the Open Source
Programs Office team - at the Googleplex in Mountain View. We are
targeting June 18th, 2008 for the gathering of developers from inside
and outside of Google. Attendance will be free - thanks to the Google
OSPO covering the direct organizational costs.

Scott and I are on the program committee for the event and will attend
to give one or two ECF-related talks. It would be great if some of you
could also join/attend. Please go ahead and propose ideas for us to
cover.

Feel free to stir up some interest in the event - this is shaping up
to be a good opportunity for Google developers and Eclipse enthusiasts
to interact.

Cheers,

Mustafa

--