RE: [ecf-dev] Eclipse M6 and and ECF

Interesting.  I didn't see this coming.  What is the longer term solution
here?  ECF should be whole and consistent regardless of what we happen to
include in the SDK.  p2 will help with this somewhat but not completely.
Perhaps we should make a ECF core (whatever) feature and then the platform
can consume that?

Jeff