[ecf-dev] OSGI services on same host but separate VM

Hi,

is it possible to call remote services easily which are running on the
same host but in a separate VM? Let's say I want to write an OSGI
based file manager , a browser and a chat client. I would like the
file manager to send files to online contacts, send urls of sites I am
visting from the browser and chat (just imagine :-) ) from the chat
client. My first idea would be to create a "standalone" ecf service
and have the three applications use its services/notifications/etc.

Regards,
Leen

Back to the top