[ecf-dev] ECF Activities at EclipseCon

Folks,

As most of you probably know, EclipseCon 2008 is next week. ECF has a number of things going at conference, and I recommend particularly the BOF sessions:

Using and Extending the Eclipse Communication Framework
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=610
Monday Evening 8:45pm Room 203/204

Distributed Computing with OSGi
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=508
Tuesday Evening 8:45 Room 207

The Eclipse Google Summer of Code
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=552
Monday Evening 7:30pm Room 203/204 (just prior to the ECF BOF above)

I have a talk on ECF for distributed team collaboration that I hope you can attend:

Using ECF for Lightweight Distributed Team Collaboration: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=sub/&id=134

The following BOFs are also relevant to ECF...particularly because of ECF's involvement with the Equinox p2 effort for Ganymede, and because of ECF's move into the new Eclipse Runtime Project (once approved)

Equinox, OSGi and all that ...
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=579
Wednesday Evening 7:30 Grand Ballroom E

p2, provisioning for you
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=589
Wednesday Evening 7:30 Grand Ballroom E

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to meeting/seeing as many of you as possible. Please reach me directly via the EclipseCon message board, or

email: slewis at composent.com
IRC: #eclipse-ecf  at irc.freenode.net
XMPP/Google Talk:  scottslewis at gmail.com or slewis at ecf.eclipse.org
Skype:  sblewis
mailing list:  ecf-dev at eclipse.org
newsgroup:  eclipse.technology.ecf

In other words...please contact me...and lets meet and talk about Eclipse, ECF, and other things!

Scott

Back to the top