[ecf-dev] Using ECF filetransfer with progress

Our current download mechanism uses a progress monitor that is initialized using the URLConnection.getContentLength(). I can see that the FileTransferJob started from the AbstractTetrieveFileTransfer does the same thing. What I'm lacking is some way to add a more elaborate progress reporting. Our reporter will continuously set new subtasks with a text like

"Downloading <filename>: 845kB of 2.8MB at 130kB/s"

I don't seem to find the interfaces I need to implement this using ECF. Any ideas on how to do this?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top