Re: [ecf-dev] ECF, Skype, and 64-bit systems

Hello Ted,

I don't know if I understood your point of view.

ECF Skype plugin is dependent of native lib (Skype4Java lib), and we have one lib for each OS, and one specific lib for Linux 64 e 32. I don't have a linux 64, just 32, but I tried the ECF Skype plugin on Linux 32 and 64 (with helps from Roy) and it was working fine. Scott tried it on windows 32 (I guess). We created diferents fragments for specific OS.

P.S: For while we dont have a fragment for Macos...

Please let me know if helped you.

Cheers
Marcelo