From: Markus Alexande Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/06/2008 03:49 AM
Subject: [ecf-dev] Re: jslp bundle from Orbit

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20080203062035/bundles/ch.ethz.iks.slp_1.0.0.RC2_v200802011126.jar

> The contents of this jar does not seem right...i.e. the jar itself is
> only 4k in size, and if I look inside it I don't see any class files at
> all.
>
> It looks like perhaps the build.properties may not be including the ch
> directory (which has the class files located underneath).
>
> Could this get fixed and respin an Orbit build sometime soon?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Hi,

when I do a PDE export from within Eclipse, classes get exported in the
bundle. However the Bundle-Classpath isn't set in the MANIFEST.MF.

Btw. Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment is set to J2SE1.3 but to my
knowledge jSLP even works with J2ME. Thus we might wanna change this to
CDC1.0?

Cheers
Markus