RE: [ecf-dev] Re: jslp bundle from Orbit

It should have OSGi/Minimum1.0 *and* CDC/Foundation1.0 because CDC contains
classes that a standard JVM does not have. I'm not sure if I did that with
the jSLP bundle.

Cheers,

Jan.

ETH Zurich, MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer,
Information and Communication Systems Research Group (IKS),
Department of Computer Science,
IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich Tel +41 44 632 30 38,
http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch