RE: [ecf-dev] SharedObjects over XMPP

Hi Scott,

> I would be willing to put them on the wiki for you, but you can/will
> have write access to the wiki as long as you have a bugzilla login.  Do
> you have a bugzilla login (free)?  See the top of the wiki main page
> for
> info and links:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Main_Page

:O Thanks for the information: I did posses the bugzilla account but had no
idea that it could be used for accessing the wiki too. I'm going to create
the page in this week end and put a link in the "Others" section in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF . Is this ok?

> Just FYI, Jan Rellermeyer just submitted CQ's for contributing r-OSGi
> and an ECF provider based upon r-OSGi to ECF.  So r-OSGI will be in ECF
> Ganymede (2.0.0) distribution.
>
> Thanks...please let me know if you want help with reviewing and/or
> contributing this to the wiki.

I'll take a look at it and make you know.

Regards
Mario

--
Mario Scalas