[ecf-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Ganymede is Coming! - IP Review Deadline]

ECFers,

See below.

Here's the word on the IP deadlines for Ganymede.

Note that EPL-based contributions are/will be relatively speedy relative to contributions under other licenses, but that in any case all contributions that we expect/want to have in Ganymede...e.g.:

Shared Editing
Discovery (already done for jslp/slp provider/tests)
Remote Services (r-OSGi)
Any additional use of Orbit bundles
Any large contributions (e.g. whole example applications, etc)

Must have a CQ (or CQs) created by January 31...which is coming up fast.

If any ECF contributors and/or committers would like help with this process (i.e. CQ, etc) please just let me and everyone know via this mailing list, and help/advice will be provided.

Thanks,

Scott