[ecf-dev] ECF 2.0.0 milestone 4

ECF 2.0.0 milestone 4 is now available.

There has been great progress in API development, real-time shared editing, as well as other areas of ECF (e.g. filetransfer for Equinox p2 work, etc). ECF 2.0 (Ganymede) is going to be a very exciting release!

I'm very pleased to say we have recently added a number of new committers: Mustafa Isik, Marcelo Mayworm, Markus Kuppe... and gained new momentum with pending contributions of the jSLP discovery and r-OSGI remote services work by Jan Rellermeyer. Nice work and welcome aboard!

Note: this build works with both Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 streams of the Eclipse Platform.

See below for links for download. Thanks to all committers, contributors, and the community for their ongoing contributions.

Scott

ECF download:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
New and Noteworthy:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html
ECF Extras:  http://ecf1.osuosl.org/