Re: [ecf-dev] Wich server for ECF ?

Hello Scott,

Thanks a lot for your quick answers.
In fact I work for a client here in france and I don't know if he would give me
time to initiate such project.
I guess he'll prefer using separate servers as long as it is less expensive for
him.
Anyway, if I get time and motivation to do this in my spare time be sure I'll
post some news about it on this list.

Regards,
Lionel