[ecf-dev] Wich server for ECF ?

Dear all,
(sorry for my english I'm french)

I'm quite new to ECF, and have successfuly tested few ECF features like instant
messaging, shared editor, ShareObject API, etc...

I have made some works with the ShareObject API and it works fine with ECF
generic server.
Also, I have tested instant messaging with eJabberd server.

My question is then about servers.
With ECF generic server, I'm able to share object but not to manage my contacts
list. With eJabberd, I'm able to manage my contacts list but not to use
ShareObject API.

1) First of all, is it possible with one server, to do both things ?
2) Is there an already implemented and free server that does-it ?
3) If no, do I have to implement these feature on the ECF generic server by
myself ?

Thanks,

Regards
Lionel Amalric