[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] filetransfer tests
- From: "Rellermeyer Jan Simon" <rellermeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:39:26 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acga8eg+YyZSSiuRThyAxRUlfb2tHA==
- Thread-topic: filetransfer tests
I managed to run the filetransfer tests with different proxies (squid, dante (socks4/5)) and so far, they all run fine except two tests that fail on my machine regardless of if I run with or without a proxy.
The two failing test cases are SecureOutgoingTest.testTwoClientsToSendAndReceive and OutgoingTest.testTwoClientsToSendAndReceive (so it's basically the same test that fails).
The reason seems to be that the username array in ContainerAbstractTestCase is null for both clients. Does this test require any manual configuration or is this a bug?