Re: [ecf-dev] PLEASE READ: Areas of focus for Ganymede/ECF 2.0

Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Coming out of the conference call today, I've proposed some major areas
> of focus for ECF 2.0/Ganymede:
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_10.23.2007
>
> 2) If you are identified as one of the leads for an area of focus then
> please:
>     a) *Respond to this email with a +1, 0, -1* to that you are
> able/willing/desire to work in
>         the given area of focus.

+1
Count me in for discover, though the focus at my day job might require
me to work on other topic. However I'm willing to spend also personal
time on ECF. :)
Btw. if we manage convincing Jan to donate jSLP, he should join me.
And I'm looking forward applying patches from p2, if they decide to
built upon discovery. ;)

Regards
Markus

Back to the top