Re: [ecf-dev] no ECF conference call today (Tues)

Scott,
I thought we were meeting every two weeks anyway and so there wasn't one today.

Also, I have more information about the tag issue you asked me about
yesterday. I'll send that out in a separate email. Yes, you can use
our auto build system to build from a tag and it appears to work OK.
 -ted