Re: [ecf-dev] Initial upload of jSLP provider to ecf1.osuosl.org

Hi Pete,

Pete Mackie wrote:

Also, the Eclipse Foundation would require a complete IP audit of all source code moving over to a SVN repository as the CVS source code transistion records are being replaced. At least, I suggest checking with Bjorn on this matter.

Not sure I understand why IP would be involved when moving source from one Eclipse repo to another. We (Buckminster) did not do this and the issue never came up when we moved. Nothing is added to the code so why would this matter from an IP standpoint?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top