Re: [ecf-dev] Initial upload of jSLP provider to ecf1.osuosl.org

Ken Gilmer wrote:

> Hi Guys ~
>
>   We use jSLP internally and build from source from an internal CVS
> server.  We build both a pure OSGi bundle and an Eclipse plugin and
> reference it via a feature.  Assuming it's alright with Jan we'd be
> happy to contribute any of these build scripts if it helps.  Also note
> that it was our experience (3 - 4 months ago) that building from an SVN
> repository is not just a matter of changing the Map files, and it was
> easier and cleaner for us to stick with CVS.  If this is no longer the
> case I'd love to know :)
>
> cheers
> ken

Hi Ken,

TBH I don't have any experience with fetching from SVN. I've heared
about a fetch provider for PDE though.
But with Jan willing to donate OSGi jSLP to ECF, we luckily don't face
this problem anymore. :)

Cheers
Markus

Back to the top