Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 1.2 release review materials

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:

Hello Folks,

The ECF 1.2 release review slides are available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.pdf

The source for the pdf (in open office format) is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.odp

If there are errors in the materials, or omissions, please let me know
and I'll update them.

The review is scheduled for Wed, Oct 17 at 8am pacific.  See
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

Thanks to everyone that has participated in ECF 1.2...committers,
contributors, and community members.  Preparing the slides gave me
renewed appreciation for how much is really being done.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

unfortunately I had no time to prepare something on SLP yesterday. :-(
Do you need more input or will the current version be enough?

Hi Markus,

The current input will be enough.  We can't include SLP in the *dev.eclipse.org* distribution of ECF for 1.2 anyway (because of the need for an IPZilla, etc), so it doesn't have to be specifically included in the review materials anyway.  I did mention support for service locator protocol in the slides in any event (even though it's not part of dev.eclipse.org distribution...but soon part of osuosl distribution).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top