Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 1.2 release review materials

Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> The ECF 1.2 release review slides are available here:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.pdf
>
> The source for the pdf (in open office format) is here:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.odp
>
> If there are errors in the materials, or omissions, please let me know
> and I'll update them.
>
> The review is scheduled for Wed, Oct 17 at 8am pacific.  See
> http://www.eclipse.org/projects/
>
> Thanks to everyone that has participated in ECF 1.2...committers,
> contributors, and community members.  Preparing the slides gave me
> renewed appreciation for how much is really being done.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

unfortunately I had no time to prepare something on SLP yesterday. :-(
Do you need more input or will the current version be enough?

Markus Alexander Kuppe

Versant GmbH, European Headquarters
+49(40)60990-215, http://www.versant.com

(CET, UTC+2:00)

Versant GmbH is incorporated in Germany.
Company registration number: HRB 54723, Amtsgericht Hamburg.
Registered Office: Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany.
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jochen Witte.

Back to the top