[ecf-dev] ECF 1.2 release review materials

Hello Folks,

The ECF 1.2 release review slides are available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.pdf

The source for the pdf (in open office format) is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_1.2.0_Release_Review.odp

If there are errors in the materials, or omissions, please let me know and I'll update them.

The review is scheduled for Wed, Oct 17 at 8am pacific. See http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

Thanks to everyone that has participated in ECF 1.2...committers, contributors, and community members. Preparing the slides gave me renewed appreciation for how much is really being done.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top