Re: [ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conf call TODAY (10/9) at noon pacific

Hi Ted,

On 10/9/07, Ted Kubaska <ted.kubaska@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...] Mustafa ... cola testing sounds like a possibility for me ...
> if I understand correctly what you mean.

I'll send you the untested code or make it available as a feature via
an update site.

We will start a cola shared editing session and compare / diff the
contents of our resulting documents for consistency.

I would also like to know whether you think that conflicting
modifications are resolved in an intuitive manner or not.

I suggest we take our thread off-list to determine a time that works
for us both.

You can reach me via either Jabber/XMPP IM:

codesurgeon@xxxxxxxxx
isik@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Mustafa