Re: [ecf-dev] ECF to move to tools (from technology)

Hi Chris,

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

sure, release 1.2 and then do the move review so the 2.0 work can be in Tools to save the burden of doing it later.

Right.

This would also give us an opportunity to reorganize CVS a bit.

True.  I think the only thing holding that back (irrespective of tools move) is bandwidth from Ted and myself for implied build changes, so if others want/can contribute in that then please chime in.

Scott

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---10/04/2007 10:07:13 AM---Hi Folks, Now that ECF is past 1.0, we can move to the 'toolsScott Lewis ---10/04/2007 10:07:13 AM---Hi Folks, Now that ECF is past 1.0, we can move to the 'tools' group (with EMF,

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/04/2007 10:07 AM

[ecf-dev] ECF to move to tools (from technology)

Hi Folks,

Now that ECF is past 1.0, we can move to the 'tools' group (with EMF,
Mylyn, etc) and out of the 'technology' group if we prefer.  In fact, we
can do the associated review on Oct 18 along with the 1.2 release
review...if we want to do this.

What are other committers feelings about having the 'move review' on
October 18 along with the 1.2 release review?

Scott