Re: [ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conference call today at noon pacific

Hi Folks,

See the following page for notes on call.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Tuesday.2C_October_2.2C_2007

The ECF 1.2 review call will be on Oct 17th at 8am pacific (Anne will send out notices soon, I believe). I need to produce pdf to describe the major additions/changes in prep for the review by Wednesday, October 10. I will be using the ECF 1.1 new and noteworthy as a start for this:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html

But if there are other things pending (e.g. cola, other things that were not captured in 1.1 N&N) please let me know...and ideally provide a simple one-page description of the new capability/feature/API. The deadline for that is next Wed Oct 10...but it doesn't have to be very detailed...just a very simple description of the new capability (which I will put in the 1.2 N&N as well).

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

We're having a short ECF conference call at noon pacific *today*. Her'e's the connect info:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Tuesday.2C_October_2.2C_2007

Agenda (please add and/or comment)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_10.2.2007#Agenda

Thanks,