Re: [ecf-dev] opening the 2.0 floodgates

I get that message now and then … I do not think it is something that
can be fixed … either eclipse.org is down or more likely one's
connection to it hiccups. I just try again, and it works.

If anyone knows something different, please let me know. Thanks. -ted