[ecf-dev] No Release Review for ECF 1.1 ??

Scott,
I noticed that the ECF website announces the release of ECF 1.1 (http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/ and http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg01010.html) but that there was no Release Review for ECF 1.1. The last ECF Release Review was for 1.0 on June 8th (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php).

The Eclipse community (through the Development Process; see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/mature-phase.php) requires a Release Review for all major releases (where major is defined as N.X including 0.X). Bug fix releases - such as ECF 1.0.2 are exempt on the theory that they are just bug fixes. Therefore, I need you to remove the ECF 1.1 release from the ECF download page and schedule an ECF 1.1 release review with Anne (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx) as soon as possible.

- Bjorn

Back to the top