Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Conference Call 9.18.2007

Thank you Scott for the detailed notes at http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_9.18.2007

--
Mustafa

On 9/18/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Remy.

In addition to the whiteboard example app that Remy points to, there is
an EMF+GEF-based editor example that was originally done by Boris
Bokowski and Peter Nehrer.  This didn't have any written documentation
that I know of, so I quickly created some:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Shared-Editor_Example_Application

(I also put a link to this page under "Other" links on the ECF Wiki page)

Note that these projects depend upon EMF/SDO SDK
(http://www.eclipse.org/emf) and GEF SDK (http://www.eclipse.org/gef) as
well as ECF.

I applied some fixes to these plugins, created a project set file for
them, and tested/ran them.  Happily they seem to run fine once all
plugins are in place, and same-named projects and files created.

See also here for the notes from today's ECF conference call:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_9.18.2007

Scott