Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

I will be on a plane tomorrow so I won't be able to attend unfortunately :(

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for "Boris Bokowski" ---09/17/2007 08:40:33 PM---Good to see that shared editing is on the agenda!   Unfo"Boris Bokowski" ---09/17/2007 08:40:33 PM---Good to see that shared editing is on the agenda! Unfortunately, I cannot attend tomorrow because

"Boris Bokowski" <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>

09/17/2007 08:40 PM

Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

Good to see that shared editing is on the agenda! Unfortunately, I cannot attend tomorrow because it is my wife's birthday. Normally, Tuesdays noon pacific works for me.

Boris

On 9/17/07, Remy Chi Jian Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx