Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

If we want to integrate (some or all of) XCDE into our code base we
should get a CQ going as soon as possible.

I am curious as to whether any of their team members are still in the
Waterloo area (as I presume they all finished their last term in
April) since they actually attended the same university that I am
attending right now, the University of Waterloo
(http://www.uwaterloo.ca/).

Rem

On 9/17/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi Folks,
>
>  OK, we're on for Tues 9/18 noon pacific.  See here wiki for call info,
> world clock, and a brief agenda:
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Conference_Calls
>
>  Feel free to add to the agenda as well.  I will keep it short and sweet (<=
> .5 hr).
>
>  Scott

Back to the top