Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

Tues 9/18 noon Pacific is OK with me  -ted

On 9/12/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Given Remy's schedule, and my own, I propose the following weekly day/time
> for ECF conference call:
>
> Tuesday, Noon pacific==3pm EDT==1900 UTC.  The next one would be next Tues
> (sept 18):
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=18&year=2007&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=221
>
> In addition to Remy's and my own time constraints, we need to pick some time
> early enough in to day (on west cost) to allow Europeans to participate
> (i.e. Roland, Moritz, Pierre).
>
> If others can't make this day (Tuesday) and time (1900 UTC, 3pm eastern,
> noon pacific), then please say so now.
>
> Scott
>

> Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
> Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't attended any conference calls for the past
> three
months or so. My internship has been keeping me real busy. Now
> that
that's over, I have school to worry about though.

Regrettably, the
> proposed time of 1200 PDT (translating to 1500 EDT)
on Mondays does not work
> for me because I have a lecture then.

Below is my class schedule for the
> week, and I am "pretty much
definitely" free otherwise. The times listed
> below are in
> EDT.

MON:
0830-0930
1130-1230
1430-1530
1630-1830

TUES:
0830-1000
1130-1300

WED:
0830-0930
1130-1230
1430-1630

THURS:
0830-1000
1130-1300

FRI:
0830-0930
1130-1230
1430-1530

Regards,
Rem

On
> 9/10/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Folks,

I (Scott) have been very occupied preparing/getting out ECF 1.1
> and
today is my daughter's first day at Kindergarten, so I have not had
> any
time to prepare for an ECF conference call today at noon.
> My
apologies...no meeting today.

The committer attendance for the ECF
> meetings has recently been very
disappointing. I would like to propose that
> we discuss another day and
time to find one that works for more people, and
> figure out a frequency
of meeting that will allow as many people as possible
> to actually
attend...at least occasionally.

So, my proposal (lacking any

Every other Monday @ 12 noon pacific time. Starting
> next monday (Sept 17).

I would ask that committers try to plan on attending
> at least every
other call (1/2 hour every month). I will do my best to
> prepare for
every meeting and make them as productive, efficient, and short
> as
> possible.

Scott