Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

My schedule is fairly flexible.  My problem is that my day job is pretty much requiring all of my dev time at the moment, preping for a product release.  I can get on a conf call, but probably can't commit much dev time in the short-term.

thanks
ken