Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't attended any conference calls for the past three
months or so. My internship has been keeping me real busy. Now that
that's over, I have school to worry about though.

Regrettably, the proposed time of 1200 PDT (translating to 1500 EDT)
on Mondays does not work for me because I have a lecture then.

Below is my class schedule for the week, and I am "pretty much
definitely" free otherwise. The times listed below are in EDT.

MON:
0830-0930
1130-1230
1430-1530