[ecf-dev] Optionally Using ECF Functionality

Hey Everyone ~

I'm speaking from a day-job context :). We are looking to incorporate some features of ECF into an upcoming open source product, and would like to use ECF "as is" (ie no custom UI). However due to compatibility issues with previous versions of Eclipse, we'd like this support to be optional. Does an extension point exist that we can utilize to optionally create an instance of an chat view? I'd prefer not to add ECF dependencies into our build system. It is complex enough already...

Thanks
ken

Back to the top