Re: [ecf-dev] eclipse error on invocation with launcher on Dapper

Thanks, you are correct. The launcher used GCJ. I modified it with -vm to use Sun's version and Help and the Welcome screen appear to work fine.

Why Dapper uses GCJ by default when I made the launcher is strange to me ... so little works with GCJ.
 -ted