[ecf-dev] IBM and Siemens into Unified communications partnership

Hi,

Siemens and IBM just closed a strategic cooperation agreement in the
Unified Communications domain. I am currently consulting for Siemens
Communication and there are a lot of technical issues involved and
some potential overlapping with our ECF activities. I'll post some
specifics as soon as I am allowed to do so.

http://www.usa.siemens.com/index.jsp?sdc_p=fmls4uo1459765ni1204073pc1
94z3&sdc_bcpath=1002153.s_4%2C&sdc_sid=22221555029&
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=20180
1826

Regards,
Roland.