[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] ECF generic server over JMS
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:42:41 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20070728)
It's time for a couple of days away from Internet for me (Scott), and so
I won't be active on mailing list, newsgroup, bug lists, etc until next
Tues or so.
But I will actually have some more time to work on ECF things, and so
expect a lot of new work from me when I return. In the mean time, I
wanted to let everyone know that I've created/been working on the JMS
implementations, and have working implementations of the ECF Generic
server now running on:
1) ActiveMQ JMS (which is part of Websphere CE)
2) Weblogic JMS (which is part of BEA Weblogic)
You can browse these plugins (and associated test plugins) at the
ecf1.osuosl.org web site...see http://ecf1.osuosl.org for info on
anonymous CVS access.
All committers: please consult the notes from the most recent ECF
And assign bugs to yourselves as much as you can in preparation for Sept
7 ECF 1.1 release.
Have a good couple of days.