[ecf-dev] ecf2.osuosl.org Server Update, Wed. Aug 1, 7007

We are going to perform a Lube, Oil Change and Filter....actually a major engine overhaul on the ECF server: "ecf2.osuosl.org" at Oregon State University, Open Source Lab in Corvallis, Oregon, USA.. We'll be starting this endeavor Wednesday, August 1st., at 10:00 AM, PDT (Coordinated Universal Time-7:00).

We are going to perform a clean reinstall from openSUSE 10.0 to 10.2.

If you have any usable or archived files on the "ecf2.osuosl.org", now is the time to download them. Otherwise, they will be totally lost after tomorrow.

Pete

Back to the top