[ecf-dev] trivial provider implementation

Hi Folks,

In hopes of making it easier for people to create their own ECF provider implementations I've added a new plugin: org.eclipse.ecf.examples.provider.trivial. See below for the project set file to retrieve the source for this plugin.

I've added classes to implement a basic container, and Namespace/ID classes for this container. The idea is to keep it as simple as possible (just a few classes) so that people can use it to start work on their own ECF provider implementations. Note this is only needed/appropriate if you are building a new ECF provider.

I'll be enhancing this plugin and using it as the basis of additional docs/tutorial on creating an ECF provider. Please file bugs and/or enhancement requests for this example.

Thanks,

Scott

To use this project set file, save the content below to a local file and choose in Eclipse: File -> Import -> Team Project Set -> Browse to file saved
---- project set file below ----------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<psf version="2.0">
<provider id="org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.cvsnature">
<project reference="1.0,:pserver:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology,org.eclipse.ecf/examples/plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.examples.provider.trivial,org.eclipse.ecf.examples.provider.trivial"/>
</provider>
</psf>

Back to the top