[ecf-dev] Ganymede Roadmap

Hi Folks,

I made some modest proposals WRT the Ganymede Roadmap:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Ganymede_Roadmap

Both in terms of releases/release dates and some initial thoughts on Development Themes.

Please check these out and see what you think comment/criticize here. Lots of details to be worked out, of course, but I would like to get everyone's input about whether this approach is going to work (especially given everyone's other commitments). Also feel free to make changes or additions.

I'll try to identify a day/time that will work for people for a weekly conference call and send out some proposals as soon as I can.

Scott

Back to the top