[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[ecf-dev] Re: ecf-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7

..UTC 19:00 certainly works for me but I am flexible enough to adapt
to the concerns of those who may not be able to make it then.

Regards,
Roland.

Am 08.07.2007 um 12:00 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:

> Send ecf-dev mailing list submissions to
>	  ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>	  https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>	  ecf-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>	  ecf-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of ecf-dev digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. ECF committer conference calls...was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 1.0.1
>	(Scott Lewis)
>    2. Re: ECF committer conference calls...was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF
>	1.0.1 (Remy Chi Jian Suen)
> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 15:13:47 -0700
> From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: ECF committer conference calls...was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF
> 1.0.1
> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>	  <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Message-ID: <4690101B.50905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> 
> Thanks Remy.
> 
> I will be doing some more bug triage today (Sat) and tomorrow, and
> will 
> also try to update the Ganymede Roadmap page with some thinking on 
> 'themes' for the ECF Ganymede release (and the intermediate steps).
>  
> Please everyone that can do the same.
> 
> I would like to start scheduling weekly ECF team conference calls 
> again.  Will Monday at noon pacific still work? (UTC 19:00):
> 
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007
> &month=7&day=9&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=234
> 
> Please respond to this email with other (more viable) alternatives
> if 
> this doesn't work well and we will find a better time.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Scott
> 
> 
> Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
> > I've updated the Ganymede Roadmap wiki page to reflect these
> upcoming
> > targets. I also added those "fixed bugs" bugzilla query links
> since
> > everyone loves seeing metrics. Of course, no bugs have been fixed
> for
> > 1.0.2, but anyway.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rem
> >
> > On 7/5/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Hi Folks,
> >>
> >> Well, it's time to begin planning for 1.0.1 and subsequent ECF
> releases.
> >>
> >> First, 1.0.1.  This (and all others with minor segment
> change...e.g.
> >> 1.0.2, 1.0.3, etc) will be bug fix releases.  I would like to
> target
> >> Friday July 13 for 1.0.1, and 1.0.2 for a two weeks after that
> 7/27.
> >>
> >> We are soon going to have an automated daily build for ECF (at
> >> ecf2.osuosl.org), and this will be very helpful, I think with
> >> coordinating work on 1.0.1 and beyond.  Also, I'm going to begin
> >> assigning bugs to ECF committers.	If you can't work on it, or
> you don't
> >> think the assignment is right/appropriate, please just correct
> on the
> >> respective bug.  I'll also set target milestone to the
> appropriate
> >> version (1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.1.0 etc).  Please committers also look
> through
> >> bugs listed here and assign as many relevant bugs to yourself as
> you 
> >> can.
> >>
> >> Also FYI, in response to this bug:
> >> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=195088, I've added
> a
> >> simple GenericServer Eclipse application, so it's much easier to
> run an
> >> Eclipse application.  See here for further info:
> >>
> >>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Servers#Starting_an_ECF_Generic_Server_
> as_Eclipse_Application_.28ECF_1.0.1_ETA_for_release_7.2F13.2F2007.2
> 9 
> >>
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Scott
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> ecf-dev mailing list
> >> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > ecf-dev mailing list
> > ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:22:18 -0400
> From: "Remy Chi Jian Suen" <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: ECF committer conference calls...was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF
>	  1.0.1
> To: "Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list."
>	  <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Message-ID:
>	 
> <7435816b0707071522j233a9a38j53c336d5684e4edd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> 
> That time doesn't play well for me since I'm at work. I should be
> okay
> with 0900 Pacific and of course, anytime on the weekends.
> 
> Regards,
> Rem
> 
> On 7/7/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks Remy.
> >
> > I will be doing some more bug triage today (Sat) and tomorrow,
> and will
> > also try to update the Ganymede Roadmap page with some thinking
> on
> > 'themes' for the ECF Ganymede release (and the intermediate
> steps).
> > Please everyone that can do the same.
> >
> > I would like to start scheduling weekly ECF team conference calls
> > again.  Will Monday at noon pacific still work? (UTC 19:00):
> >
> >
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007
> &month=7&day=9&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=234
> >
> > Please respond to this email with other (more viable)
> alternatives if
> > this doesn't work well and we will find a better time.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Scott
> >
> >
> > Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
> > > I've updated the Ganymede Roadmap wiki page to reflect these
> upcoming
> > > targets. I also added those "fixed bugs" bugzilla query links
> since
> > > everyone loves seeing metrics. Of course, no bugs have been
> fixed for
> > > 1.0.2, but anyway.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Rem
> > >
> > > On 7/5/07, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >> Hi Folks,
> > >>
> > >> Well, it's time to begin planning for 1.0.1 and subsequent ECF
> releases.
> > >>
> > >> First, 1.0.1.  This (and all others with minor segment
> change...e.g.
> > >> 1.0.2, 1.0.3, etc) will be bug fix releases.  I would like to
> target
> > >> Friday July 13 for 1.0.1, and 1.0.2 for a two weeks after that
> 7/27.
> > >>
> > >> We are soon going to have an automated daily build for ECF (at
> > >> ecf2.osuosl.org), and this will be very helpful, I think with
> > >> coordinating work on 1.0.1 and beyond.  Also, I'm going to
> begin
> > >> assigning bugs to ECF committers.  If you can't work on it, or
> you don't
> > >> think the assignment is right/appropriate, please just correct
> on the
> > >> respective bug.	I'll also set target milestone to the
> appropriate
> > >> version (1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.1.0 etc).  Please committers also
> look through
> > >> bugs listed here and assign as many relevant bugs to yourself
> as you
> > >> can.
> > >>
> > >> Also FYI, in response to this bug:
> > >> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=195088, I've
> added a
> > >> simple GenericServer Eclipse application, so it's much easier
> to run an
> > >> Eclipse application.  See here for further info:
> > >>
> > >>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Servers#Starting_an_ECF_Generic_Server_
> as_Eclipse_Application_.28ECF_1.0.1_ETA_for_release_7.2F13.2F2007.2
> 9
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> Thanks,
> > >>
> > >> Scott
> > >>
> > >> _______________________________________________
> > >> ecf-dev mailing list
> > >> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > >> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> > >>
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > ecf-dev mailing list
> > > ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > ecf-dev mailing list
> > ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> >
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ecf-dev mailing list
> ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ecf-dev
> 
> 
> End of ecf-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7
> **************************************